It is our desire to help students on the autism spectrum become contributing members of society. Our staff will promote self-sufficiency, constructive communication, and meaningful community relationships. Students will benefit from small class size, individualized curriculum, and a peaceful rustic setting. We strongly believe in providing a safe, encouraging, and respectful environment.
Cupertino Academy strives to empower students with autism to live purposeful and fulfilling lives by encouraging intellectual curiosity and by developing healthy partnerships within the community.
* State Standard aligned Curriculum
* Vocational training/Continuing Education
* Certificate of Completion or High School Diploma
* Assistive technology
* Independent Life Skills
* Indoor/Outdoor Learning (Gardening/Nature Walks/Sports)
* Community Based Instruction (Library, Parks, Food bank, Grocery store, Recycling Centers)
* Music and Art
* Specialized Health and PE